Monday, July 6, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 3



Well people here it is! Ok well personally I gotta say I wasn't too into this chapter, the thing I liked about it though was the funny facial expressions the girl makes in this, got a good laugh from them lol. This chapter is about a twin dudes and how one of them has a crush on the girl.. not gonna get into it any further, just read it lol However I will say this, the girl has a weird fetish in my opinion, it's kinda too weird for me, I don't think I could ever do that to a girl lol. Many thanks to Haohmaru for donating to this chapter and the rest of the book (man all at once funded, now I got 7 more chapters to go). Anyways let me know what you all think about this one, I also wonder if anybody knows a girl with that fetish or has that fetish.
Enjoy!!
http://uploading.com/files/a16fad3a/Glasses_School_Chap_3.rar/

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt.

Setebos said...

Awesome, thanks to all involved. We move closer to completion of a great manga. Yaay!

Zathael said...

First of all, about the ear thing: I have had girlfriends that have liked a little nibbling or licking on their earlobes and such. But the way the girl in this story likes to have the guys tongues actually go into her ear canals is a bit over the top.

Also, I was a bit disappointed at the whole "let's rape her till she likes it" storyline, but was glad to see that the guys were taking a beating for it. Thanks for this chapter, and I look forward to the rest.