Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[Karma Akimoto] Urinal Bitch



Well I was planning to release this tomorrow with Keiko Chap 2, but I decide to release this early, so tomorrow will be Keiko Chap 2. Well before I talk about this, just a few things, Umm in terms of the shoutbox, I will be sticking with the current one, so it'll get some use too, well for me at least. I got a premium so I got all those crazy features... appearently shoutmix's server got attacked so that explains the problems yesterday if you guys couldn't post anything. Well the new shoutbox is a little better, you can sign up your name so that no one uses it, and you can delete your own comments in case you wanna edit it. Ok well now onto this, well first off, thanks to Brolen for the translations and Setebos for giving me this to edit. This story is about a uptight perfect school girl president and how shes really a pervert. This has pissing in it, and somewhat of an blackmail theme going on. I've never heard of this artist but he kinda reminds me of Shindo for some reason. Anyways people,

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Setebos, for this cute story.

Setebos said...

Thanks to Brolen and thank you, Fayt. I like a good tsundere sex romp from time to time. I was attracted to the chick pissing while standing, great visual. I'm into omarashi and have more coming like this, I'm not sure what that says about me.
I haven't abandoned the sweet love story theme, so never fear. :-)

Anonymous said...

A suggestion for donor projects would be Daraku by Fuusen Club. For a plot synopsis, please click here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2815

The anime is based on the manga, which is a whole book. Major themes are rape / mind break. The torrents for the book are missing 1 or 2 cover pages, but nothing else. This is the most complete version I have seen:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/27686/1ca580500a

Thanks for taking the time to read this comment. ^_^

Orez said...

Thanks to Setebos, Brolen and Fayt for the release. Haven't read it yet, but the art looks nice.

@Setebos I hope you haven't abandon MILF and incest either, cause that will be a big lose.

Setebos said...

@Orez, I didn't know that there were any themes besides MILF and incest.
You'll see plenty more of that from me too, I'm just a good hentai lover. I try to find great stories and art across the genres.

Zathael said...

Thank you for this one, and for helping me to learn a new word, "omarashi". See, Hentai can be educational and informative, as well as fapworthy. :-)