Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Changes/Stuff

Hey people

Ok well I have an annoucement to make, this has to do with the donor projects.. If you haven't noticed, I added 1$ to each chapter for all the donor projects (the ones that have not been funded). There is a good reason for this. I've done this because it should cover the paypal fees that stupid paypal charges me. For those of you who have donated already know that I usually ask to add 1$ to the overall amount to cover those fees.. well to make my life easier I've just added that 1$ to each chapter. So from now when you donate, don't worry about me asking that or me telling you that.

With that out of the way, I also wanna just let you all know I've added the second part which is another oneshot, of Ane To Aneotouto, it's about 18 pages and has already been funded by Setebos. He also found the second part and provided me with the raws, so many thanks to him!

Since I'm here writing I thought I'd also mention to all you NEW COMERS to my site, the release are slow because I'm currently working for the summer, I've probably said that a million times now and this is the LAST TIME I'm gonna say that. Just be a little patient people. I'm a 1 man army, my whole blog/editing/posting/uploading/writing/anything else is done only be me lol so it's not easy. Oh and don't worry I'm not mad or anything just to let you all know, I just get annoyed having to repeat stuff a lot lol. But it's understandable if your a new visitor.

I guess I'll also use this post to answer any questions or just hear out your comments on anything. Let me know people.

Enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man don't worry about it.

For each person that ask you about deadlines and stuff like that, there are so many other visitors just d*mn happy to know your blog exists on the internet!

Anonymous said...

your work is good Fayt everytime I visit the site something new is up so don´t push yourself. I never thought of you to be slow actually ;) just keep your own pace and concentrate on your sommer work. And thank you for everything up until now!

Zathael said...

Several comments:

1) Adding the $1 per chapter makes sense. It was always a bit weird that you would have a chapter listed with one price, but would ask for a dollar more when you received payment. This makes it much simpler.

2) I am happy to hear about the second part of Ane to Aneotouto. I really liked that one and am looking forward to the sequel. Thanks to Setebos for finding and funding it.

3) Don't worry too much about the "slow releases". I know some people who only post new stuff once or twice a *month*. Just work at whatever pace is comfortable for you. We'll wait.

4) I really like the "Upcoming Releases" section. It is nice to be able to see at a glance where stuff is in the queue.

5) Last but not least, thanks for everything you do here. You have a great site going, don't let yourself get burned out or stressed out by people asking about the speed of new releases.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments people! And I'm glad to hear people are loving my blog and work.

@Zathael

I'm glad you like the upcoming releases. I'm always thinking of ways to make my site better and that was a good way. Lol hopefully in the future I can come up with even more great things.