Sunday, July 19, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato Chap 7



Here we go people! The awaited chap 7 of sayuki is now here! Alright well in this chapter we get to see the wife and some dude having sex, plus an added bonus. I'm not gonna bother saying anymore about it cause I'm sure many of you have been looking forward to this! Hmm well Many thanks to Brolen and the contributors to this (Sorry I completely forgot who covered this chapter). Also another many thanks to Brolen for providing me with the scripts all the way to chap 15! All that's left is for me to edit them. I must say though after reading some of the later scripts, I'm very excited! Man the later chapters are really gonna make people raged up. Like no joke, but yeah I'll talk about those later when I'm done with the editing as chapters are released. I'm also glad to see many more Sayuki/Sanbun fans out there. Anyways get your doses (LOL) people and

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

been waiting for this ty

aaaa said...

excarsthank you fayt.
as always you provide us with good litteratur to read.
too bad there arent more artist like kyoden.

redbone said...

never would have pegged her as a shotacon.... still thats crossing the line, if they were gonna allow the kids to have a go they should've waited until the son was part of things, hell those two could have started him down the path and away from what some of us hope for... Shuuichi snapping and killing them all, lol.

that reminds me, this is a pretty well rounded blog with a slant toward ntr so I can ask here, does anybody know of an ntr story were there's some payback at the end in english?

Anonymous said...

@redbone

Yeah the wife kinda crossed the line there.. but she was forced into it, so I kinda don't blame her on that.

Haha I hope it's a good thing to be well rounded but still have a little bit more to ntr. Umm I don't think I know of any english ntr stories where there is payback, unfortunetly. I have seen some raws where it happens.. but they haven't been translated, and I highly doubt they will.

Jett Winlock said...

How many times does Sanbun Kyoden update this, I saw it's up to c15 and still going.

It's great series, never thought a hentai could actually have a story

O)rez said...

Thanks for the release Fayt. Haven't started reading it yet, but from my experience with Sanbun's, it's better to wait till the end.

Anonymous said...

God damn it, i REALLY hope this ends up in a more positive light, despite that being pretty much impossible with this author.

Anonymous said...

I´m raging so God damn much here, i just want this fucking story to end well.

I can only imagine what the hell the author is going to do with the Wife´s daughter and the little kid who seem to like each other.

Anonymous said...

Fayt rulez! What an excellent work so far...

Sanbun's comics are the ones to watch!