Thursday, July 2, 2009

[Midori no Ruupe] Cat Head Imako



Here is also something else for you all, This was translated by Maikel, a story I think is part of a tank of something, not sure, but anyways it's about a dude who lost his cat, and one of the girl suggest a girl that likes the dude to become his "CAT" so they go shopping and she shows up at his place looking like one! lol and well you should check it out to see what happens next, it's a good story and has good sex in it. I don't think Maikel has a site of his own so I'm gonna post some stuff that he translates (if your reading this, hope you don't mind), I'll post a loli translated by him later tomorrow or the next day.. for now people hope you all like it and

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Zathael said...

This one was pretty good. The guy was a bit too creepy with the "I love my cat!" stuff, but the rest was cute and funny, and the sex was great. Thanks for sharing this.

Ehud said...

Cute and funny story. Many thanx Fayt.