Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[Cuvie] The World Is Mine



Hey people, well here is something before tomorrow's release (which was crazy long to edit 20 pages of text). This is an incest story, didn't really read it, just browsed through it and loved the art so I wanted to post this. This was translated by DTM, so many thanks to them. Ummm on another note I have funded the first chapter of Ruri Shoku No Sora By Sanbun Kyoden myself, since it is a project I put up myself, so only fair to at least cover 1 chapter of it. Ummm I have a big announcement as well to make, I'll probably do that sometime this week.. it'll definitly make you all happy... I hope lol.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Setebos said...

Thanks Fayt,I like incest manga as you may know, so it pleases me. Looking forward to more great releases and wondering what your big announcement is.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt for this cute story.

Anonymous said...

yay another cuvie work~
love it, so moe~~~~
waiting 4 MF link.
thx fayt