Monday, July 6, 2009

[Random] Happy Birthday



Well before I upload and post Glasses School chap 3, I wanted to post this, I know a lot of you would like this one. It's a love story pretty much. It's the guy's birthday and a girl offers to walk him home but he has plans with his childhood friend that he likes (she likes him as well).. so he denies the girl and then later the childhood friend gives his gift, then he pretty much confesses and then badaboom badabing they do it lol. It's pretty simple but I'm pretty sure most of you should like it. Oh and this was translated by Maikel, so many thanks to him.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt for this lovely story.

Zathael said...

Although I will be the first to admit that this type of story gets used quite often (shy childhood friend makes a love confession and the next thing you know they are fucking like bunnies), I still enjoyed this one quite a lot. I really liked the look of the girl; short with a pretty face, dark tousled/messy hair, and an amazing set of breasts. Thanks to both Fayt and Maikel for this one.