Thursday, July 2, 2009

[Shiwasu No Okina] My Wife is a High School Girl



Hey all, well just wanted to post something before tomorrow's release. This is special, I found this nice NTR oneshot. It's about a girl who is a high schooler and is married. Her husband is like out of energy or something so they go see a doctor, the doctor recommends a "Treatment" and this leads the the Ntr part lol, I personally liked it, but all of you already know I like these cheating type of stories (That's why I wanted to post it as well). Anyways check it out, the artist is pretty well known as well so its great stuff. Also there were no credits on this so I donno who translated it, but to whoever it may be, THANK YOU! and one more thing mediafire is giving me problems when I upload so I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully it'll be working for me.

Enjoy!!
http://depositfiles.com/files/rqmxswnsy
http://uploading.com/files/K0M8NKNW/Shiwasu_No_Okina_My_Wife_is_a_High_School_Girl.rar.html

8 comments:

Zathael said...

Thanks for this one. I am a big fan of Shiwasu No Okina and am always happy to see stuff like this. Again, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome! Having an E-hentai account is quite useful, I'm finding so many great rare translated stuff and raws, Also, I didn't realize you like this type of hmanga. Are you also a fan of the ntr theme?

Zathael said...

I don't go out of my way to find ntr stuff, but I don't hate it either. It depends on the individual story. I do like a lot of what you have posted on this site.

As for this particular piece, most of the reason why I like it is simply because it is from Shiwasu No Okina.

Anonymous said...

lol this isn't an oneshot
it's more like a doujin on the manga called My wife is a high School Girl. You should check it out XD ecchi and funny with a short haired bigboobed girl and a teacher husband who got glasses...sounds something you've seen lately? XDD

Anonymous said...

Hmm Thanks I'll check it out, didn't realize it was a Doujin.

Unknown said...

Here is a link to a site that has a lot of the originals. I could only find a RS link for the first two volumes. This goes up to Ch. 23 of the 4th volume
http://manga.animea.net/okusama-wa-joshi-kousei.html

Anonymous said...

Seems that the uploader on e-hentai you got this from (darknight) was the one who translated this and Sperma4 too. I asked through PM and they said all the uploads tagged with [eng] in that account are their own translations. So there you go

Anonymous said...

Man, if every there was a need for a sequel to a netorare one-shot, this is candidate #1. Really would like to see how badly it goes for the guy - some people may say that it works better left for you to make up your own ending, but this to me screams "2-parter" even more than some Sanbun stories that had sequels/prequels done for them.