Saturday, July 25, 2009

[Takeshi Hirano] Chokyogakuen Chap 3



Well well before I start on this, thanks for all the suggestions people! I'm still taking suggestions though. In about a week I'll decide on a top 5 and then post up a voting poll for those.. But man you all are crazy making me go and grab the raws myself hahaha, I'm gonna run out of gp on e-hentai cause of you people lol. I'll probably end up making sure I have 3 different projects each unique with different genres so that I don't have all of them the same genres. Ok well with that out of the way, this is the continuation from the previous chapters. We get to see the school president get gangbanged in this, and man it was lovely stuff lol. Many thanks to DGB for the translations and Highlow88 for the donation! Hmmm well for the next release I'm gonna post it on tuesday, and from then on every other day you'll be seeing a release.

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/m5uw8wj4n
http://uploading.com/files/94H8IPLL/Chokyogakuen_Chap_3.rar.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

thanks i love this manga