Sunday, July 5, 2009

[Millefeuille] Same As My Dream Chap 6



For some reason I really miss seeing this type of art, where the women are nice and round and just full or squishy meat hahah.. well anyways, in this chapter it continues from the story in the last chapter with the same characters, this time the dude goes to see some idol and the mom stalks him, after that the idol says something very sexy to him and he jets off to jack off to her lol.. the mother however grabs a sexy outfit from the store to get the dude to use her, but the soon to be husband I believe, catches her and they do it, and then she ends up doing her son. lol I love the paizuri in this, mann this is great stuff... anyways look forward to the next chapter of glasses school on monday. For now

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/jz33ur4tn

5 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt.

Anonymous said...

>Ehud

lol many thanks to you for being a regular visitor to my site, even comments like that and other ones from people like Setebos and Zathael are much appreciated, always nice to read.

Zathael said...

Well then, here's another comment from me for you to appreciate. :-)

I have really grown to like Millefeuille's style. The women are plump and curvy, with big breasts, round butts, and one hell of a sexual appetite.

Sure, I still like schoolgirls and other slim bodied women, but as a famous quote goes, "Variety is the spice of life."

So thank you Fayt for sharing this, and for all the effort you put into this blog. It is much appreciated. :-)

Setebos said...

I enjoy Millefeuille's art as well. I certainly like big, meaty MILF's. My favourite artist of that genre is Moriya Makoto, FYI. I have a proposal on Millefeuille, I'll send an e-mail, Fayt.

Anonymous said...

@ Zathael

That's a nice quote haha, plumpness and curvyness is much better then skinny boney girls in my opinion..

@ Setebos,

Yeah meaty milfs are sexy! lol I look forward to your Proposal.