Monday, July 27, 2009

[Millefeuille] Same As My Dream Chap 7



Well people, I'm still continuing to post this, I'm glad to actually see this chapter, I really like this artist. In this chapter it's the same characters as the previous 3 chapters, this time the mother and son get to try something new, and well when I say the ending I didn't really understand what happened but then when I saw the second last frame I realize what the mother was talking about and started laughing. My thanks to Tada and all his donators. And now some business, well tomorrow I'll be releasing Sayuki chap 8 and something very special for all you sayuki fans.. so look forward to it also tomorrow marks the start of faster releases. Oh and on another note I haven't decided on the top 5 yet so if you still have suggestions don't be shy, just let me know.

Enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you once said that you will translate the "Yamahime" series by Sanbun Kyoden. I'm not sure if you know this but there is one Yamahime series called by "Sanbun Kyoden - Yamahime no Mi MASAE".

It is a 2-chapter only that have a very interesting plot. also, this one has been turned into an H-anime series, which the second episode has released this month.

PLEASE translated the H-manga. will you please???

Orez said...

Man I am hope the manga is better thane the anime, cause I hated the anime. Regular Sanbun rage staff, but still didn't like it.

polaya said...

@Anon
Fayt mentioned Yamahime no Mi Satomi. However, he was confused by the wrong titling by someone at g.e.hentai. What he thought was YnM Satomi was actually another series Ruri Shoku no Sora.

Of course, I'm sure he's open to the other Yamahime editions but he had his eyes on RSnS all along.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

I will most likely put up the 2 chapter masae one, but not until I at least finish Ruri Shoku no Sora, first. And thanks polaya you pretty much nailed it on that comment.