Thursday, July 16, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 4



Well well, this was actually a fun chapter to edit! lol compared to the last chapter I really like this one. This is a story about a teacher and a boy and how the have a sexual relationship going.. they do it in the classroom and 2 deliqiuent students catch them, and well.. lets just say its a fun chapter to read lol. I've added the femdom tag cause there's a little bit in here and also some might think this is shota but it's not, the dude just looks like a kid... Anyways many thanks to Brolen and Haohmaru! Next upp issss Sayuki!! I'm pretty excited for the next chapters of Sayuki (actually I'm excited for the whole thing lol). I hope you like it and

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/ay48gmseu

7 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt.

Orez said...

Thank you very much Fayt. Looking forward to Sayuki

Zathael said...

Sweet! I love femdom teachers, especially this one. The glasses, short black skirt, and stockings all work together to make her hot as hell. And the ending was just great.

Thank you very much for this one, Fayt. Many thanks also to Brolen for the translation, and Haohmaru for funding the majority of the book, with Setebos and I only helping for a couple of chapters worth. Haohmaru, you rock.

Setebos said...

Thanks to Brolen, Fayt, and Zathael and Haohmaru for funding. It's looking great!

Anonymous said...

sayuki...waiting to humiliate you on my laptop and fap until my brain goes numb lol

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

funny comment but..... what? lol

Anonymous said...

@fayt

just got excited... waiting for this particular chapter from a long time.

matured married women being gangbanged by adoloscents is my fav theme in manga. thats why i love tsuzuru and sanbun...

thanks mate...u r doing a super job.