Monday, July 13, 2009

[Maybe] Ane To Aneotouto



Ahhh well I've finished this and decided to release it today. Here is a nice oneshot with some happy sex for all you happy sex lovers lol. Before I go on about it, I first want to say my bad on the editing of the floating text. The floating text was a bitch in this, so I decided to just leave it and put the text close by it. Hopefully you all don't mind. Ummm oh yeah, I also used some new fonts in like a page or 2 for like the moaning sounds.. and some other stuff, Lemme know what you guys think. I will still be sticking with the same font for regular talking. OK now for the story, this is an incest story, about 2 sisters and a brother (well 1 sister is not related to the other too, just the father got remarried). The unrelated sister loves the dude and wants him for herself and won't let the sister have him (she also wants everything to be moral lol). Anyways that's all I'm gonna say, grab a copy and check it out. Many thanks to Brolen and Setebos for this! For the next release it'll probably be on the 16th (Glasses School takes longer to edit then anything else).

Enjoy!
http://uploading.com/files/SUN6QG0H/Maybe_Ane_to_Aneotouto.rar.html

12 comments:

redbone said...

based on the artist and what I saw of the raw I was really looking forward to this. on an unrelated note, I think its kinda funny how Brolen's doing most of your scripts these days but you don't have a link to his site on your page, lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah lol, I barely ever even look at the links I have haha, I'll add him in there. He's a great translator and veryyyyy quick lol, anyways hope you liked it!

Limes said...

Happysex makes me happy, so thanks for this oneshot. Your solution for floating text is fine with me.
I wouldn't even have noticed if you hadn't said anything about it. I don't understand why people bother with erasing and redrawing. So much trouble. Choice for fonts is good too.

aaaa said...

thanks for the release, only one problem: i like the fonts.

sorry my bad, was trying to be funny.
you really do put alot of effort in your releases, so no complaints from my side.

Setebos said...

Outstanding, Fayt! I like everything about it, I'm a sucker for Elder Sister, it's my favourite genre. I like your edit method, choice of fonts and Brolen's translation. He does great work and is getting the exposure, credit, and work he deserves.
The story in this little gem works on a lot of levels, it's cute, funny, sweet and sexy. I like it very much. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is very good.

But do you know there is a continue for this story.

Its true

Setebos said...

@Anonymous, yes we know and it will appear here soon. Glad you liked it, I sure did.

Zathael said...

Setebos, I must again thank you for finding and commissioning another great story. And Fayt, I thought the fonts and the way you handled the floating text was fine. Thanks for all your work on this. I don't know if Brolen ever checks out your blog, but many thanks to him too.

One quick comment on the story: There are tons of stories out there which have the theme of "we are brother and sister, but not by blood." Are divorces and second marriages really that common in Japan? I thought their divorce rate was pretty low. Anyways, as they say, Incest is Wincest, and I look forward to the continuation of this story.

aaaa said...

zathael
i dont know if its true or not
but i was told, that the reason for not making it incest was to insure that it would be more acceptable to most people.
and besides it more interresting this way.

Setebos said...

Exactly so, the siblings, but not siblings theme is so rampant because of the acceptability factor. Believe it or not, some people are still squeamish about brothers and sisters banging. Giri Giri Sisters by Kisaragi Gunma is a classic of the genre, by the way.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Setebos, for this lovely story.

redbone said...

ah Gunma, he could draw a girl reading the phonebook for 20 pgs and I'd still archive it...